Gas leak caused explosion

 -  -  35


Photo courtesy of the Public Safety Department

A propane gas leak in the basement of a Brownington home caused an explosion and fire there Friday, the state Fire and Explosion Investigation Unit says.

this story and more in the full edition of this week’s paper. Subscribe now to access our e-version or to have it delivered to your home weekly by selecting a link below:

Annual online subscription

Short-term online subscription

Print subscription(To find a particular article, search for the corresponding edition of the newspaper)

Share
35 recommended
49 views
bookmark icon