Home » Forms

Want to get your information out to our readers? These forms can help!

Click on the appropriate form below and print it out. The can be mailed to us or dropped off to our office in Barton. They can also be emailed to us. Instructions are at the top of each form.

Get engaged? Fill out the Engagement Form.

Just married? Fill out the Wedding Form.

Have a baby? Fill out a Birth Announcement.

Other forms you may need:
Classified Form
Subscription Form
Subscription Address Change
Notice To Creditors

Our office is located at 133 Water Street, Barton, VT 05822. Our mailing address is P.O. Box 660, Barton, VT 05822. We can be reached at (802)525-3531 or via fax at (802)525-3200.

Forms can also be scanned or typed and emailed to: [email protected] or [email protected]