copyright the Chronicle July 23, 2014 by Joseph Gresser NEWPORT — The AnC Bio facility started down the road to Act 250 approval Monday with a site visit from members of the District #7 Environmental Commission and an initial hearing. … Continue reading
copyright the Chronicle July 23, 2014 by Isaiah Braithwaite MEMPHIS, Tennessee — We are the Orleans County Challengers. Players from Glover, Irasburg, Albany, Orleans and Derby compete for us. We got together for our first practice in March after our … Continue reading
copyright the Chronicle July 16, 2014 by Joseph Gresser NEWPORT — The weather was kind to Newport this weekend, and people enthusiastically turned out for the city’s Aquafest. A celebration of life on the shores of Lake Memphremagog, the event … Continue reading
Things To Do
QNEK Productions will present the musical Oliver! at the Haskell Opera House in Derby Line on July 25, 26, 27 and August 1, 2, and 3, with a production that is sure to excite and capture the hearts of all … Continue reading
copyright the Chronicle July 2, 2014 Howard Frank Mosher and the Classics, Echoes in the Vermont Writer’s Works, by James Robert Saunders. 208 pages. Softcover. Published by McFarland. $45. Reviewed by Tena Starr Four years ago, in June of 2010, … Continue reading
- In boys AAU basketball: Orleans County Challengers go to the nationals
- Team Accura wins women's ASA softball championship in Newport
- Safety and traffic lead AnC Bio Act 250 concerns
- Obituaries July 23, 2014
- Oliver! at the Haskell over two weekends
- Vermont leads nation in sugarmaking again
- At Newport Aquafest: A selfie with an iguana?
- Obituaries July 16, 2014
- Putting Mosher in the pantheon
- Will Barton Selectmen okay ATV vote?